Established in 2013, Delta Research Center (DRC) is devoted to big data analytics as well as the development and integration of applications and solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT) to enable the acceleration of enterprise transformation and upgrade. Meanwhile, DRC takes an open collaboration approach to actively collaborate with partners from industrial sectors, government agencies, academia, and research institutions for the mutual success of ecosystem.
We are looking for big data engineers to work on the whole lifecycle of data including collecting, storing, processing, and analyzing. As a big data engineer, you will develop, construct, test and maintain architectures such as databases, data pipeline and analytics platform to fit solution needs. You will also work with data scientist to deliver AI/ML analytics services.
- Develops data architecture to effectively capture, integrate, organize, centralize and manage data
- Extraction, Transformation and Load (ETL)
- Installing data warehousing solutions and setup analytics pipeline
- Leverage promising open source solution in data and analytics area
- Monitoring performance and advising any necessary infrastructure changes
- Data Visualization and applying Statistical Analysis
- Cowork with data scientists to build up analytic application system
- Cooperating with data scientists to solve problems about data processing, algorithm parallelization, etc.