1. Requires a positive, enthusiastic person; ideal for on who works well under pressure.
2. Prior sales experience is preferred.
3. Assist in the development of contract customers and travel agencies.
4. Input, process, and follow-up on customer information.
5. Maintain good relationships with customers and confirm accommodation matters.
6. Provide regular business status reports and regular performance reviews with supervisors.
7. Maintain after-sales customer satisfaction (e.g. address customer complaints in order to maintain the relationship).
8. Assist in site inspections and quotations according to the customer‘s needs, and follow up with all details after the signing of the contract.
9. Complete other supervisor-assigned tasks.
1.Arranging guest rooms, including reservations, check-in, check-out, transfers, etc.
2.Processing guest accounts, including bill settlement, accounting, auditing, etc.
3.Transferring phone calls to the appropriate receiver, as well as leaving voice and written messages for guests.
4.Providing local tourism advice and assisting with travel planning, vehicle rentals, hotel transfers, etc.
5.Assist in receiving guests and providing related customer service.