• Ensure Factory process/quality audit results are clearly communicated with vendors; improvement plans are followed and goals are met.
• Assure vendor specifications are clearly documented and met.
• Factory P/Q audit for existing vendors (every two years).
• Product Inspection
Oversee factory pre-shipping inspection in Taiwan for current vendors.
Conduct new vendor pre-shipment / in production inspection for all new vendors (China and Taiwan).
• Other special factory / product inspection requests from category managers.
• Manager and Support Quality Control Specialist
o Assist Quality Control Specialists on factory audit and product inspection.
o Assist Quality Control Specialists to construct reports on factory audit results.
o Work with third party provider to execute social audit plan.
Experience with Production and Quality systems, ideally in the automotive industry. Successful history of quality system development and product management collaboration.
• Fluent in English
• BA or BS in Quality, Engineering or related fields
• 5+ years’ experience in quality management
• Proven experience in leading and developing teams
• Exceptional communication with all levels of the organization
• Familiarity with quality management systems
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
• Outstanding decision-making skills and ability to work well with numbers
• Ability to develop and manage by KPI’s
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Strong communication skills.
1. 產品之詢價、比價、議價、採購 。
• 歡迎應屆畢業生 ( 歡迎無經驗想往國貿採購發展的新鮮人，但若有一年以上緊固件經驗者佳)
• TOEIC 600以上（或相等成績）
Global Procurement is responsible for inventory management on standard stock items. The primary job will be working on inventory control, cost analysis, supplier relationship management, risk management and supply base performance management. Minimal travel required.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Other Skills and Abilities
• Good at Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Fluent both written and spoken English
• TOEIC 600 or above
• Good data management skills
• Prior experience in a fasteners or regulated industry is a plus.