1. Collect and summarize industry and various project information, analyze and provide decision-making data or plan submission.
2. Organize and send the approval documents, and be responsible for follow-up progress tracking, control and reports at any time.
3. Responsible for meeting arrangements, notifications, making meeting records and tracking resolutions.
4. Responsible for the communication, integration and planning of administrative procedures.
5. Matters assigned by the supervisor, daily tasks and exception handling.
1. Those who have good communication and coordination, information collection and integration analysis, careful and logical, and those with relevant experience in engineering equipment production, production equipment manufacturing... Etc. Can arrange interviews first.
2. Good command of English
Please bring your english resume including autobiography, and other documents that will add points to the interview ,thanks. And welcome to join us!