1. Publish Planning & Inventory Strategy/KPI
2. Get Planning capability up to the Headquarter‘s standards
3. Get organization personnel on board
4. Understand company business & customers‘ requirement
5. Publish departmental budgets
6. Qualify local subcontractors
7. Assist qualification of production lines in LEAN manner
8. Get PCN approved
1.1 Setting up the Planning Organization of a newly setup factory at Guangxi
1.2 Support directions from Top Management and have them be transformed into department KPIs for execution
1.3 Implementation of ERP (more advance than the headquarter‘s)
1.4 Get the department budget approved & executed
1.5 Develop/qualify new subcontractors
1.6 Planning Strategy implementation
1.7 Departmental training & certification
2.1 Assist other departments to set up their departments
2.2 Be partner of other department to cope with their KPIs
2.3 Be partner of Everyone due to the immaturity of an under-developed organization
2.4 HEADQUARTER - Copy & discard Good & Inappropriate respectively
2.5 Cultural transformation leader
2.6 Informal title for first 12 months being General Activities Manager
1. Define company Planning & Inventory standards
2. Put an haul on all related activities if any standard is offended
3. Departmental budget
4. Departmental training plan
5. 80％ authority in personnel actions
1. 3yrs+ experience in MCU and embedded system
2. 3yrs+ in electronic hardware design (schematics and/or layout)
3. experience with bluetooth low energy profile / service design is preferred
4. expierence to work with GitFlow (not strict, but need some sence in this.)
5. ability to writing automated test is preferred
Your job will primarily focused on hardware survey, sensor integration, function implementation, and issue resolving of MCU based project.
The system can be powered by AC and/or battery, thus certain level of power consumption optimization is required.
Interfacing with hardware sensors is also a common task, understanding about I2C and SPI is strongly required, others such as CAN bus, I2S, etc are preferred.
1. 3yrs+ in C# (.Net and/or Mono) programming
2. 2yrs+ in WPF programming
3. experience in working with industrial communication protocol (includes but not limitted to MODBUS, CAN, SLMP, etc.) is preferred
4. intemediate understanding of TCP/IP.
Your job is primarily implementing the user interface that controls the manufacturing process, and manage the control flow of factory automation.