• Develops action plans and processes in coordination with management team for integrating activities and optimizing department resources to meet major initiatives, goals and objectives.
• Identifies and solves a range of problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions and assesses each using standard procedures
• Participates in functional discussions and initiatives across departments.
• Collaborate with global / regional / local teams and external partners (vendors and factories).
• Works with team members to deliver global/regional infra related projects and/or initiatives while keeping local relevance.
• Proactively improve of IT process. Help to collect information and propose a plan to support local IT processes improvement and to make it happen.
• Supports technical or end user training and transition activities as requested.
• Bachelor degree, major in Information Technology or related discipline with minimum of 3 years directly relevant work experience.
• Project Management and multitasking experience & skills
• Ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives; excellent information seeking skills and drive to make things happen
• Ability to present ideas in a concise business friendly and user friendly language; good at network and utilize internal and external resources. Must be skilled in meeting facilitation
• Good communication skills, good team player
• Possess strong capability in Chinese and English (written and oral); strong presentation, interpersonal and communication skills