• Develop the overall strategy, design, and management of the region’s HR strategy, and services (talent acquisition, on-boarding, career development, performance management)
• Partner effectively with the business leaders to identify, audit, and build the organizational capabilities needed to achieve the business strategies
• Identify, recruit, and develop talent for the current and future business requirements
• Work side-by-side with leaders of the business and their teams to foster a culture of innovation
• Drive results by implementing clear performance standards and measurement systems that distinguish high performing and low performing individuals, and connect rewards to individual and organizational performance
• Plan and execute internal training programs for enhancing personal growth and self-development of employees.
1. Primary responsibilities include greeting guests and assisting with guest requests.
2. Maintaining guest database and guest profiles.
3. Assisting in the guest amenities program; and supporting the HOD.
4. It is their responsibility to ensure guest preferences are met while delighting and exceeding guest expectations.
5. A working knowledge of hotel operations is needed for interdepartmental communication and coordination.
6. A keen eye for detail is required to check all VIP rooms prior to guest arrival. This position will also meet, greet and escort VIP guests including curbside check-ins.
7. Ensure the guest is delighted and satisfied arriving, during the stay and during a fond farewell.