1. Provide technical advice and engineering studies support to the daily line maintenance activities as well as any improvement works in the system
2. Align staff with company 5 Strategic Thrust on Operational Performance, Customer Experience, Workforce Health, Organizational Excellence and Sustainable Growth through regular dialogue, communications & staff sharing sessions
3. Manage group of Supervisor and Technical staff to meet the LTA / Operation Performance Standard and KPIs mandated by the company / authorities and maintain high level of productivity by monitoring & reviewing through the followings:
a. Organisation of manpower deployment to match workloads.
b. Review of quality procedures, work instructions, tasklists to enhance quality,
productivity and safety.
c. Assessment on in-house works as against the option of contract works to 3rd
d. Liaise with the authority, LTA, external consultant and contractors e. Conduct
and attend regular meeting.
4. Train, develop and mentor staff to be competent and proficient in their individual areas of work and prepare them for career advancement through developing and monitoring of staff’s IDP.
5. Maintain good industrial relations through creating good rapport and regular dialogues with ground staff and union representatives whilst keeping all channels of communication open.
6. Implement and maintenance of the branch to meet both ISO9001:2000, ISO 14001 / 18001, ISO 55001 and any other standards adopted by the company
7. Procurement of maintenance spares & contract evaluation / administration matters
8. Staff counseling & staff appraisal.
9. Oversee and manage the conduct of site investigation, testing, engineering & trend analysis and recommend system improvement plan with regards to equipment failures and incidents 10. Presentations involving inter-functional groups & external parties.