* To conduct on-site Pre-shipment, In-process, First Article Inspection as required by the Project Coordinator with respect to the specifications provided by the Technical Supervisor and to the code-of-conduct.
* To follow the Methodology of Quality Inspection in the field.
* To follow the On-Site Work Instructions.
* To correctly identify the inspection results as to ACCEPT,
FAILED or ON-HOLD the inspection results and communicate it to the factory before leaving the inspection site.
* To prepare the complete final inspection report and review to ensure that all data and information are all correct, valid and that all requirements stated by the clients are covered and carried out during the required inspection services.
* To send the inspection reports in a timely manner to the Technical
Supervisor (TS) for final review and approval prior to uploading them in DB.
* Send the expense report within the timeline to the Office Manager for review and approval.
* Participate in any training planned by the Technical Supervisor to improve the inspection capability.
• Graphic designer with 3+ years of experience in visual design
• Product photo & post production skills (Adobe Photoshop, etc.)
• Vector graphics, print materials preparation skills (Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign)
• Experience in packaging is a huge plus
• Good English speaking skills
• Ability to effectively coordinate external freelancers (photographers, 3D designers)