1. Assist sales team in handling assigned duties.
2. Provide consulting and advisory services.
3. Daily customer service communications.
4. Answer telephones and other receptionist duties.
5. Visit customers and provide customer service to maintain positive relationships
1.Arranging guest rooms, including reservations, check-in, check-out, transfers, etc.
2.Processing guest accounts, including bill settlement, accounting, auditing, etc.
3.Transferring phone calls to the appropriate receiver, as well as leaving voice and written messages for guests.
4.Providing local tourism advice and assisting with travel planning, vehicle rentals, hotel transfers, etc.
5.Assist in receiving guests and providing related customer service.